What's It All About?

Welcome to the blog!
Everyone travels in some way or another. And some weird stuff happens when we do. This is a blog for the crazy sights, sounds, and smells we all encounter on our our travels. If you have something to add, send it in and maybe it'll get published here.
Wanna Send Something In?

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome to "Have A Nice Trip!"

"Have A Nice Trip" is a blog for the crazy, amusing, and sometimes infuriating, things we see around us.  It could be a photo of something you saw.  It could be a poem about the flight attendant.  Or you could vent about the constant traffic in which you always seem to get caught.  Whatever it is, I want this to be a blog filled with stuff from all of you—my usually-amusing friends who make me laugh on a regular basis.  And anyone else with something to add.

If you have anything you want posted on this blog, e-mail it to me at nicetripblog@gmail.com.  Thanks in advance for your stuff and for helping me get this thing started.  I'm looking forward to reading everything.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment