What's It All About?

Welcome to the blog!
Everyone travels in some way or another. And some weird stuff happens when we do. This is a blog for the crazy sights, sounds, and smells we all encounter on our our travels. If you have something to add, send it in and maybe it'll get published here.
Wanna Send Something In?

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rainy Days and Port Authority Always Get Me Down

Nice days (weather-wise) have been few and far between around these parts, with the forecasts ranging from ridiculous heat to biblical-type rainstorms.  The weather tends to be a good predictor for the kind of commute I'm going to have but common sense has gone out the window when some of my longer commutes have occurred on some of the hottest days.

It was raining a few afternoons ago and I braced for another of Port Authority's famous notices about the traffic.  But I surfaced from the subways to see this: 

Still, I was suspicious because the lines told a different story.  And then I found my line and, well, take a look for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment